488 Folsom St
The Avery is one of many high-end, luxury condominium complexes in South Beach, along the Embarcadero. It stands 56 stories high with over 400 opulent residences of the highest grade. There are numerous amenities and advantages that come with living in the Avery, from the services it provides to the technology it utilizes. In terms of service, the Avery has a concierge that attends the lobby 24/7, as well as 24-hour valet parking in a private garage. Other services include a pet spa, exclusive-use car share service, and in-home package delivery. In addition to the various services offered at the Avery, residents have access to storage lockers, bicycle storage with a maintenance station, bluetooth-enabled keyless entry systems, automated smart home technology with wireless lighting and a Nest thermostat, key-coded elevators, electric vehicle charging, and year-round heating and cooling.
The residences are just as luxurious, high-end, and lavish as the building supporting them. Floor-to-ceiling windows and oak flooring allows for a natural light to illuminate the opulent homes of the Avery. Gourmet kitchens with ostentatious furnishings like custom oak cabinetry and marble countertops create the perfect space to cook and entertain, giving way to an elevated way of living. In the bathrooms, the spa-inspired baths and mosaic tile establishes the sense of elegance and class necessary in a refined lifestyle.
Year Round Heating and Cooling
Electric Vehicle Charging
24/7 Attended Lobby with Concierge
Bicycle Storage with Maintenance Station
Details & Fees
- Built in 2019
- Developers: Office for Metropolitan Architecture (OMA)
- 419 Units / 56 Floors
- Average HOA Fees: $1,625 – $2,177 / month
Schedule a private showing with our team of experts
Shaping the future: Small models still play role in big-city architecture
Is there a market in SF for a new luxury penthouse listed for a record-seeking $41 million?
San Francisco Penthouse May Break Records With $41 Million Asking Price
Developer kicks off sales of high-end condos in San Francisco's Transbay district
- Opulent high rises and condominium complexes, namely, 88 Townsend, the Towers at Embarcadero, South Beach Marina Apartments, and more
- Close proximity to the famous San Francisco Embarcadero with gorgeous views of the Bay Bridge and the Bay
- Nearby attractions include AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Rincon Park, South Park Beach dog run, museums and the Farmer’s Market at the Ferry Building