181 Fremont Street
181 Fremont, at 181 Fremont Street in the South Beach, is a model for luxury and exquisite atmosphere. It is expertly designed and expertly composed with attention to detail. The refined all-corner residences are limited to just four per floor and range from 2-4 bedroom apartments. With elegant contemporary pieces, such as Brazilian quartzite countertops, full-height Arabescato marble walls, Italian cabinetry, and small, intentional details like French door handles, the homes in 181 Fremont Street are sumptuous.
Some of the amenities available to residents of the high-class 181 Fremont include a full-floor residents’ club, a 360-degree wrap-around observation terrace, two lounges, a piano bar, a full fitness center and a masterful catering kitchen. The service provided by the staff of 181 Fremont is incomparable as well – residents enjoy a full-service concierge and 24-hour valet parking. If someone wants to explore for the day, they can check out the skybridge to the grand Salesforce Park. Interestingly enough, the first thirty floors of the 181 Fremont are rented out by Facebook as office space.
Two Lounges and a Piano Bar
Details & Fees
- Built in 2018
- Developers: Heller Manus Architects and Jay Paul Company
- 55 Units / 17 Floors
- Average HOA Fees: $2,482 – $3,725 / month
By the numbers
- Opulent high rises and condominium complexes, namely, 88 Townsend, the Towers at Embarcadero, South Beach Marina Apartments, and more
- Close proximity to the famous San Francisco Embarcadero with gorgeous views of the Bay Bridge and the Bay
- Nearby attractions include AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Rincon Park, South Park Beach dog run, museums and the Farmer’s Market at the Ferry Building