1515 Union Street
The Union House luxury building represents a drawing inspiration from an earlier era. Designed by Handel Architects, it combines grand architecture with sophisticated interiors in San Francisco’s most desirable enclave. Union House is also one of the few housing developments in the northern part of San Francisco.
The exterior façade’s warm tones and details complement the clean lines and the fine structure of the building. The Union House offers a stone-panel and bronze contemporary facade. A building with a personality that evokes luxury and modernism. Inspired by European luxury boutiques, the entrance and lobby offer a warm welcome to The Union House residences.
Each expansive residence at Union House marries classic details, modern styling, and finishes of the finest quality, resulting in a collection of rare and generously proportioned residences. The 41 distinctive and extraordinary homes are offered in 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom floor plans, multi-level Townhouses, and Penthouses with private roof terraces.
Full-time Door Man
Roof Top Deck with Golden Gate Views
Private Sitting Room with Fireplace
Details & Fees
- Built in 2020
- Developers: DM Development
- 41 Units / 7 Floors
- Average HOA Fees: $900 – $1,680 / month
Schedule a private showing with our team of experts
Union House development balances San Francisco heritage with twenty-first-century modernity (Archello)
DM Development completes construction on $120M Union Street condo project (Sf Business Times).
Union House nearing completion in San Francisco
Rare New Condos on Former Gas Station Coming to Pacific Heights (SF Business Times)
'Eyesore' to 'elegance': Marina luxury condos going up on former Chevron station sites (SF Business Times)
By the numbers
Attractive Neighborhood Features:
- Located near stately communities like Marina District, Union Street, Pacific Heights, and Presidio Heights
- Easy access to public transportation, with great restaurants, shopping, and outdoor activities all in the near vicinity
- Close to popular destinations like the Marina Green, Lafayette Park, and the Golden Gate Bridge, with very close proximity to the waterfront